Invest in Success…The Suit is Just the Beginning!
Dress for Success Oregon, a non-profit organization that provides interview-appropriate clothing to low-income women seeking employment, will host a clothing & accessory drive during the Woodburn Company Stores Strike A Pose Model Search on Saturday, June 18th from 9 am – 2 pm. Dress for Success understands that if a woman doesn’t have a job, she can’t afford a suit. But, without a suit, she can’t get a job!
Please help by bringing your donations of clean, ready-to-wear, and in-style women’s clothing and accessories that are appropriate for an office setting. Donations will be accepted at the DFSO table in front of LOFT Outlet. Items needed include:
• Neutral-colored women’s suits & separates (jackets, slacks, skirts, sweaters & blouses)
• Dress/business coats
• Handbags, jewelry, scarves, belts, umbrellas
• Hosiery, knee highs, trouser socks (must be new and in package)
• Shoes appropriate for interviews
• Hair and makeup supplies (must be new and in package)
• Plus-sized clothing accepted!
You can also “Tuck $10!” and support Dress for Success with a financial contribution during the clothing drive. The greatest need is for plus-size clothing, new under garments and large-sized shoes. $10 can buy undergarments, $25 can buy a pair of shoes, $50 can buy a plus size outfit, and $100 can help one woman for a year in the DFSO Career Center. Please “Tuck $10” in with your clothing donation (accepting cash, checks, or credit card by the donation form available at the donation site). All donations are tax deductible.